A generator is a mechanical device that converts other forms of energy into electrical energy. It is driven by a water turbine, steam turbine, diesel engine or other power machinery and converts the energy produced by water flow, air currents, fuel combustion or nuclear fission into mechanical energy which is transferred to a generator. This is then converted into electrical energy by the generator.
Portable Power Station
Generators are used as an emergency tool for outdoor construction, field activities and emergency power outages. The generator power supply is fuelled by diesel, petrol or natural gas and generates electricity through the high-speed movement of the engine, which is then rectified and filtered for output. Especially in the absence of sudden power outages, many catering outlets, or some public places such as hospitals, schools, outdoor construction sites, etc., have generators to generate power for the equipment needed. However, such generators are not easily moved and carried by individuals. These generators are mainly used for commercial purposes.
Nowadays, as outdoor activities become more and more popular, more and more electronic devices cannot be used outdoors and chargers cannot charge all electronic devices. This is why there are outdoor portable lithium battery generators, also called portable power stations. It has greatly facilitated people's travel and solved their need for outdoor electricity.
Portable Power Station
1. The two generators are not the same principle. Traditional generators to diesel, gasoline or natural gas as fuel, through the high-speed movement of the engine to generate electricity, and then the output of rectification and filtering. Portable power station is mainly lithium batteries to store electricity, just turn on the on control button. The use of traditional generators is more complex, need to learn to master the correct use of the method.
2. Different uses. Traditional generators are mainly used for outdoor construction, field activities and emergency power. But the portable power station is mainly for personal use, such as outdoor camping, outdoor leisure office, outdoor emergency power, etc.. It is lighter than the traditional generator, people can use it in different places, such as the garden, outdoor camping, home also blackout, do not need to stay in the office as before.
Portable Power Stationp;
3. Traditional generators are mainly for high-power machines, and lithium battery energy storage power supply has AC 100v ~ 240v output, DC 12V output, USB 5V output, can be used for mobile phones, laptops, Ipad and a variety of small appliances. It can be used for mobile phones, laptops, Ipads and various small appliances, mini fans, car fridges and even respirators for people with breathing difficulties. So for many outdoor enthusiasts is very convenient, do not have to worry about the sudden loss of power outdoors.
4. The traditional generator is relatively bulky, generally need 2 people to move together; portable lithium battery power supply weighs 1-5kg, very convenient to carry.
5. The traditional generator needs to be carried together by preparing fuel. The gas produced not only pollutes the environment, but most generators are mostly accompanied by noise. Participating in outdoor camping will affect the relaxation of others. But the Li-ion battery power supply itself is battery generated and the Li-ion battery is Rohs certified, no pollution to our environment and no troublesome noise at the same time. If you're worried about running out of power, we can charge it in the sun via solar panels. The lithium battery storage power supply can support solar panel charging.